Monday, April 16, 2012

Scrappy Goodness

Hi Everybody,

This post has been in the making for some time and I just now got around to posting it can you believe it? These last few months have been pretty busy but as you may already know busy never stops me from getting my hands on some scrappy goodness to play with. OMG you guys! I have some really exciting news to share with you in the days to come that I can hardly contain myself but for now all I can say is that I hope to have more videos for you soon. So grab your favorite scrappy goodness and let's play! Oh one more thing, if any of you have a product or technique that you would like to request a video on.  Just leave a comment below telling me what you would like to see and I will try to post a video on it as soon as I can. And don't forget subscribe to my Youtube channel in order to be eligible to participate in any future giveaways and more. Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a Black and White wedding mini I created for a friend













1 comment: