Thursday, August 30, 2012

Teresa Collins meets Fotomatr

Hi Everyone!

So Laurie who is the fabulous owner of Scrapbook Island (the store I design for) just came back from CHA not to long ago and brought back with her some amazing new products as always! Well soon after, I received a box full of Teresa Collins most recent Vintage Finds collection and sSome of the latest and hottest products by Fotomatr and thus my latest DT Project was created....

I just wanted to say how awesome this Fotomatr is. For those of you who are unfamiliar with this product it is basically a collection of pockets, inserts and accordion fold inserts made out of a kraft like paper with pre drawn journaling spots and places indicating where your photos should go. You can combine these inserts in a three ring binder also made from the kraft like material. I think its great because it's inexpensive and has extreme potential.

I did a little Google search when I was done with my project to see what others out there have made but I didn't have much luck.This is how new to the market this stuff is! Im blown away by how fast its flying off the shelves over at Scrapbook Island but lucky for you Laurie is great at staying stocked up. I highly suggest you get your hands on some and get crafty. If you do I would love to see what you came up with. Oh and if you are in the SBI neighborhood you should definitely stop by because there are plenty of more CHA goodies all around the store not to mention the amazing remodel that has recently taken place. And before I forget, if you are not local but you are looking for something in particular you should call the store anyway because there are some great ladies that will go above and beyond for you.

Have a great Wednesday!










3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, this is a great example of how unique FotoMatr can get!

    ReplyDelete